Elegant Ice Terms and Conditions
Please view our terms and conditions below:
- Deliveries should be made 60-90 minutes prior to viewing/guests arriving, we are happy to advise.
- We endeavour to make all deliveries on time. However, Elegant Ice take no responsibility, nor will we pay any compensation, for lateness due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Sculptures and luges generally weigh approximately 15 stone (135kg) unless otherwise stated. They must be placed on a sturdy four legged table. DO NOT USE FOLDING OR TRELLIS TABLE OR TABLES WITH ONE CENTRAL SUPPORTING LEG AS THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS. Elegant Ice cannot accept liability for any injury arising from the misuse of sculptures or luges once delivery has been accepted and signed for.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a container is made available for the collection of melting ice from the drain tray and to dispose of the sculpture or luge at the end of the event unless otherwise agreed.
- Any problems relating to a sculpture or luge must be reported within 3 hours of delivery. We cannot accept complaints after that time.
- Sculptures and luges should not be set up in direct sunlight as this can cause cracking.
- Cancellation charges apply.
- Luges are designed to be used with alcohol. This ensures that the channel does not freeze. They can be adapted for use with soft drinks. Please advise at time of order.
- Before use the wire insert in the channel must be removed.
- The luge must never be used straight from the freezer. It should be left for approximately 60-90 minutes to avoid cracking.
- Due to the varying nature of designs the drink run may either a surface or internal channel.
- Luges are designed to be used as “free pour”.
Lighting Hire Information
- The customer is responsible for hired lighting at all times after delivery until they are returned to Elegant Ice.
- The light boxes come with the legal maximuum cable length of 2 meters.